The community is invited to utilize the York Catholic District School Board’s on-line payment system for making voluntary donations to the school. Donations will be allocated by the Catholic School Council to support various initiatives such as:
- Guest speakers and workshops for students
- Extracurricular resources for clubs, councils, athletic teams
- Supplemental equipment and technology for classrooms
- Presentations for positive mental health, anti-bullying and equity, inclusion and diversity
- School facility improvement projects
To make a donation:
- Click the “Donate Now” Button
- Select St. Robert CHS from the fund designation list.
- To identify this donation from a particular student, indicate the student’s name in the “Donate in honour of” field.
The St. Robert CHS community and Catholic School Council thank you for all your support!