St. Robert CHS registrations are capped at 1750 students effective Sept 2020.
Admission for grade 9 students at St.Robert CHS is capped at 437 and the admission process will be as follows:
- Students currently at one of our Associate Family of Schools and whose primary residence is currently within our official St. Robert feeder boundary; as well as all students who have been accepted into the IB Program based on IB admission criteria set by the school and Board.
- Students whose primary residence is within our official St. Robert feeder boundary and who are currently attending a YCDSB elementary school other than those of our five Associate Family of Schools.
- Students who have been attending one of the Associate Family of Schools, but whose primary residence is outside the official St.Robert CHS boundary. These students are subject to Policy226B (TCH-19 approval required).
- VISA students that are residents within the official St.Robert boundary.
- Students whose current primary residence is within the official St. Robert feeder boundary and are attending another elementary school.
- *THAT Effective for the 2020/21 school year the grade 9 cap at St.Robert CHS (437) be adjusted so that additional student placements be provided if the school experiences decreases in grades 10, 11, 12
- *THAT Effective for the 2021-22 school year the grade 9 cap at St.Robert CHS may be adjusted downward, in consultation with the school SO, so as to ensure that the total enrolment at the schools does not exceed 1750 respectively.