All students must wear the official school uniform which is provided by DGN Kilters.
- White golf shirts, short and long sleeve (with school crest) – with white undershirt only
- Black DGN Kilters pants for boys and girls
- Solid, all black footwear / no boots, flip-flops or sandals, no open toed or open heeled shoes – no stripes, insignias or logos
Additional pieces that may be purchased and worn over the basic uniform include the following:
- green knit sweater
- green fleece sweater
In addition, students who are members of a club, activity or school team may wear a sweatshirt ordered through the Phys. Ed. Department. These sweatshirts are
- Dark green with team or activity embroidered on the front
- Name on the sleeve
- Number on the other sleeve
- Activity on the back in white lettering.
- These items will be sold at a cost to students.
Disciplinary consequences will be imposed for students not wearing the full uniform properly.